offtopic posts (Re: Enterprise Software)

From: Solar Designer (solar@private)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 17:14:26 PST

This is just to let you know that offtopic posts and especially any
advertising are not appreciated here.  This guy has been unsubscribed
from the list and the particular e-mail address he used to subscribe
blacklisted.  Of course this can be bypassed.  I don't want to switch
the list to pre-moderated for everyone (including subscribers) until
that becomes necessary.  But I expect that eventually I will have to.