Owl info

From: Henrik Angervik (helar@private)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 06:46:39 PST

Hi,
Just in case someone, like me thought Owl was dead here's the relevant
part of mail sent to sd telling you it's alive.

> After i've been reading some at owl-users@ and looking through CHANGES
> I can see that not very much
> has happen lately, I just want to know if it's actively maintained?.

It is.  I have no idea why discussions on owl-users@ calmed down.  The
ones on our private lists are quite active.  The publicly-available
changes correspond to the last snapshot made available via FTP.  There
have been changes applied to "real -current" since then but as the
system as a whole isn't yet in a consistent state after those (we're
moving to new package version numbering conventions which will let us
better support multiple branches), I am not distworld'ing it yet.  I
hope to be able to do so in a week from now. /sd

/ Henrik