Installing on old machine

From: Stephan Lagerholm (stephan.lagerholm@private)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 09:37:03 PST

Hi there,

Im trying to install OWL on an old x86-P90 with 16 meg memory that are
unable to boot via CD-rom.

Questions:

1. I have bootable redhat on the hd, can that be used in some way to
   force the machine to boot from cdrom?

2. Is it possible at all to install on that machine? Performance is not
   an issue here. As far as I remeber RedHat told me that it needed to
   turn on swap right away during installation in order to succed.

3. The boot floppy don't give the cdrom as an option to boot from. Have I
   missed something here?

Thanx in advance
Stephan Lagerholm
Consultant