First install

From: Estrade Matthieu (estrade-m@private)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 08:19:11 PST

Hi,

I have downloaded the iso of Owl-1.0 and burned it.
I booted on and get the root prompt, created my ext2 fs and mounted it
on /owl.
i folowed the instruction with make installworld && make setup but i got
a problem.

It say me it can't find libc6 and some other libs.
Is it becoz i must have a previous system installed on my harddrive, or
is it becoz i made something wrong.

sorry if this question seems stupid, i will read again the INSTALL doc
tonight, but if someone got an idea of my problem, it could be cool to
help me :)

Best regards,

M.E

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms