[owl-users] regarding kernel patch 2.4.32-ow1

From: Aidan Johnstone (aidanjoh@private)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 10:51:56 PDT

Greetings, fellow Owlers.

I'm not sure if this is the proper mailing list to ask this question,
but since I couldn't find a list any lists devoted solely to the -ow
patches, I'm asking it here. I hope it's ok!

I was wondering if there is a broken up version of the -ow patches.
Specifically, I'm interested in just the HARDEN_{PROC,LINK,FIFO}
portions of the patch, so I thought I'd ask first, in case there is a
split version anywhere. If not, how hard would it be to disentangle it
from the full patch?

tia

Aidan