[owl-users] shadow-utils problem

From: Radek Michalski (radek@private)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 02:13:13 PDT

Hi!
I don't know why, but I forgotten that there's an option in login.defs that
allows to change max. username length. So I took shadow-utils and after
changing sourcecode I recomplied and installed those utils. Right now all
seems to work, but when I execut i.e. passwd there's such output:

configuration error - unknown item 'CRYPT_PREFIX' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'CRYPT_ROUNDS' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'USE_TCB' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'TCB_AUTH_GROUP' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'TCB_SYMLINKS' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'USERNAME_MAX' (notify administrator)
configuration error - unknown item 'GROUPNAME_MAX' (notify administrator)

What may be misconfigured?

Greetings
Radek Michalski