Re: [owl-users] SATA controller

From: GalaxyMaster (galaxy@private)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 23:29:33 PST

Vlad,

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:11:21PM +0500, vlad wrote:
> Hello Openwall,
>
> Many thanks for desire to help!!
> I shall result the description of installation of drivers for the
> controller which goes with MB - ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe.

Please do not do such things again, it's unfair to other subscribers of
owl-users@ .  I had described the options you might want to use to
install Owl on your system in detail so if you have any questions re:
a specific step in my previous message -- ask and I'll explain it.

Otherwise, if it looks too complicated for you you can use Openwall
commercial services and we will install Owl on you home box remotely.

--
(GM)