Re: [owl-users] Fwd: WELCOME to owl-users@private

From: JAMES HOLMES (jimmycarolholmes@private)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 21:51:44 PST

Timmie Atkins <timmieatkins@private> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.
---------------------------------
always stay connected to friends.Date: 9 Feb 2007 03:11:13 -0000
From: owl-users-help@private
To: timmieatkins@private
Subject: WELCOME to owl-users@private

owl-users@private mailing list.

at owl-users-owner@private

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

timmieatkins@private

to the owl-users mailing list.

Welcome to owl-users@private!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

--- Administrative commands for the owl-users list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.