[owl-users] newbie here needs help!

From: matt mix (matthew.mix@private)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 03:48:58 PDT

I am going to start out and say I am a complete linux newbie it seems.
I have been all over the net looking for how to solve this problem  to no
avail.

I am trying to use openwall as a mail server with sshd and am unable to
remotely access ANY of its ports. An nmap scan comes up empty as well.
However, locally I can connect to both perfectly.

I have stopped the iptables service and even removed it w/ chkconfig. Still
no luck.
I looked around in the pam files and still nothing that looked helpful.

PLEASE any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.