[owl-users] Plesk 8.1.1 + Owl :)

From: GalaxyMaster (galaxy@private)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 20:27:00 PDT

Hello,

One of my clients has requested to install Plesk on Owl 2.0-stable,
retaining as much as possible from Owl.  The resulting system is more
secure (if it even possible with Plesk :) ), has easy to customize
Apache and MySQL (I'm running 5.0.41 with Plesk while it uses 4.1+ by
default).

I spent 10 hours to setup this beast and if anybody is interested
I could publish my notes (I was writing down each step I performed).
Indeed these notes aren't well-tested instructions on how to setup Plesk
on Owl for any possible use, but they are a good starting point.

Moreover, I can share a pre-packaged OpenVZ template where everything is
installed, but Plesk user's configuration wasn't performed yet.

Let me know if you are interested :).

--
(GM)