Re: [owl-users] Plesk 8.1.1 + Owl :)

From: GalaxyMaster (galaxy@private)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 20:42:35 PDT

Henri,

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 06:32:23AM +0300, Henri Salo wrote:

> Why don't you just make HTML-site of it and post URL here. It will show

Unfortunately, I'm a perfectionist :) so it would take ages while I'm
satisfied with the result and am able to publish this on the Web :).
However, I thought about this.  Maybe I'll do it, but if anybody need
this right now - it's easier for me to post my working notes instead of
preparing a HOWTO.

--
(GM)