Re: [owl-users] Plesk 8.1.1 + Owl :)

From: Krzysztof Śniadoch (krzysiek@private)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 07:33:43 PDT

GalaxyMaster wrote:
> This are a little bit edited notes taken during my research on the
> possibility to run Plesk 8.1.1 on Owl 2.0-stable.

> P.S. I hope that it was worth to type all of this and that this
> message will help make Owl more publicly recognized.  But more
> important, I hope that I have helped somebody to make their
> life easier :).

Galaxy, great thanks for such well and nicely written text (yeah, we're ready
to rock :P) The notes you've gave us will help me to make right decisions
about switching to Owl as underlying OS.
It has to be well thought decision so your notes are priceless in my case :)
... and lots of hours are saved thanks to the steps you wrote :-D

Once again great thanks for your great work :)

--
Krzysztof Śniadoch <krzysiek at securenet.pl>
http://www.securenet.pl - Information Technology