Re: [owl-users] Owl-current 2007/06/01 ISO

From: Vsevolod Martynenko (faktroot@private)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 09:08:38 PDT

In my server there is no floppy-disk (Intel 1U SR1530CL (Socket771, i5000V,
SVGA, SATA RAID, 2xGbLan, 6DDRII FBDIMM, 400W), How to me to establish
drivers for a chipset and network cards if at loading I can load them with
FD?
There is an opportunity install drivers from USB Flash devices?
I wish to establish OWL, and there there is no support of the given drivers
in a kernel "from a box".
Advise how to solve this problem. Thanks.