[owl-users] packages for Owl

From: Solar Designer <solar_at_private>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 03:59:01 +0300
Hi,

I've just created the following community wiki page, listing archives of
user-contributed and third-party packages that are directly usable on Owl:

http://openwall.info/wiki/Owl/packages

If you have a similar package archive to add (perhaps one of your own),
please go ahead and edit the wiki page - and post in here.

We can also work with you on making your packages for Owl suitable for
placement in /pub/Owl/contrib on our FTP mirrors.

Thanks,

Alexander