Re: [owl-users] packages for Owl

From: Solar Designer <solar_at_private>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:17:01 +0400
Hi,

Last month, I wrote:

> I've just created the following community wiki page, listing archives of
> user-contributed and third-party packages that are directly usable on Owl:
>
> http://openwall.info/wiki/Owl/packages
>
> If you have a similar package archive to add (perhaps one of your own),
> please go ahead and edit the wiki page - and post in here.

I've just edited the above wiki page adding quite some info to it, so I
am the one to post in here. ;-)

Specifically, I've added links to CentOS 4 packages, which are generally
usable on Owl 2.0.  Unlike FC3/FC4 packages, these are currently
maintained, and will be until Feb 29, 2012.

Also, I've added a link to Dag Wieers' repository.  As of this writing,
it is reported to contain over 95,000 different builds of over 4,000
different pieces of software.  The builds for RHEL4 and FC3, plenty of
which are found in the repository, are generally usable on Owl 2.0.

Alexander