Re: [owl-users] Owl 3-stable OpenVZ config issue

From: GalaxyMaster <galaxy_at_private>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:35:05 +0400
Solar,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 09:21:17PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> Despite of these errors, what would happen if you simply start the "vz"
> service at this point?  I guess everything would work just fine.

Oh, I don't know.  I've seen the errors, loaded modules, re-created
containers, and started them.  I also can confirm that once at least one
container is present modules are loaded by the vz service fine.

Re: the solution -- I think if we load the vz service it should load at
least simfs (and vzdquota if quotas are enabled in /etc/vz/vz.conf).
However, we may want to disable the vz service by default (since it
still not very useful unless one enables IP forwarding in sysctl.conf).

--
(GM)