Re: [owl-users] New kernel

From: Á È <7cigun_at_private>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:27:39 +0400
Thank you, Alexander!
Problem was in case of I did not apply Owl patch. I tried, but have got
messages. Thay sayd, that patch already applied. I suposed, that fresh
patch is already included in kernel source. But after your post I looked to
the version of my native tree. It was old! Than I downloaded fresh one,
then applied the Owl patch. And new kernel is working now! My carelessness
is guilty...
P.S. I make kernel from sources in case of some non standard options.