Re: [PEN-TEST] Web site password guessing over SSL

From: Baron Samedi (baron.samediat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 17:53:02 PST

Why not look at Elza (1.4.7) (you will find it on Packetstorm)...there is
even an example for brute forcing a web form in the distribution. Life is
made much easier than writing the whole thing in Libwww (although that would
be my purest solution)as you can setup an elz script to grab any form fields
and populate them from a txt file so if you want to brute something like a
IIS admin page with three form fields over ssl you can easily do that as
well. It uses stunnel for the ssl. Be sure to edit the def file with the
appropriate location of stunnel and be sure to have open ssl installed.