[PEN-TEST] Tool to bypass Gauntlet CyberPatrol Filter !!!

From: Ruso, Anthony (arusoat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 06:45:09 PDT

    In light of the 2600.org Websense Content Filtering bypass, and the recent
    bugtraq addition on surf-control I've created a simple little tool (with
    lots of bugs) that will do the math for you. That is convert the URL:
    "www.blockedsite.com" into a decimal number.

    I've tested this on Gauntlet Firewall 5.5 NT w/cyberpatrol
               and with Gauntlet Firewall 5.5 Solaris w/cyberpatrol and it works
    great

    I'm still waiting on NAI/PGP for a patch.

    Try it out .. let me know if the bypass method works for other filters.

    It doesn't work for WebSense Proxy Server.

    Usage: enter the Blocked URL in "URL:" field ..... no "http" or "/" just
    "host.domain.com"
    - Press Go ( This generates a Decimal IP address )
    - Paste the address in your browser instead of the Blocked FQDN and go for
    it.

    * only works through a Winsock internet connection.

    Check out http://www.allredroster.com/iptodec.htm for a web version I came
    across.

    Later