Re: [PEN-TEST] sdiis.dll (part of SecurID??)

From: M F (r00tat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 08:41:07 PDT

    Hi Vanja,

    sdis.dll is used to authenticate to SecurID Web agent when a user
    presents his/her username & passcode to the asp.

    sdis.dll is loaded on all pages that the admin chooses to protect using
    SecurID.

    The strange thing about your post is : RSA Sent a letter to all RSA Ace
    Server Engineers around 2 weeks ago saying :

    During a penetration test of our SecurID WebID agents we have notices
    it is possible to bypass the SecurID authentication.

    They have also posted a url asking all engineers to update all
    customers Ace Agents.

    Looks like they took your advice allright, but never bothered to say
    Thank you.

    I'll be speking with them right away.

    Thanks for the heads up.