Re: [PEN-TEST] Cybercop

From: Steve (steveat_private)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 21:30:24 PDT

    I wouldn't use the fact that CyberCop crashes the machine to assume that
    Microsoft hasn't fixed the issue.  Take the issue, and attempt the real
    exploit instead of relying on Cybercop.  There are far to many variables and
    too many other reasons to have LSASS.EXE crash than to assume the MS hasn't
    fixed the issue.

    -Steve