Re: [PEN-TEST] VLAN Security

From: Jason Brvenik (jbrvenikat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 05:07:53 PDT

    I would check out the thread on vuln-dev titled vlans started back on jan 17.
    Several articles and tests were mentioned.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/templates/archive.pike?list=82&tid=157174&threads=0&start=2001-04-15&end=2001-04-21&

    A good summary of security and vlans with references can be found at
    http://www.synfin.net/docs/switch_security.html

    Jason.