Re: [PEN-TEST] MAC Vulnerability Scanner

From: Matthew Long (matthew.longat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 04:13:30 PDT

    The only one that I have come across was here:

    SecurityFocus.com Newsletter #88
    3. MacAnalysis 2.0b
    Platforms: MacOS, UNIX, Windows 2000, Windows 95/98 and Windows NT
    by Lagoon-Software
    Relevant URL: http://www.securityfocus.com/tools/1989

    MacAnalysis is a security auditing suite for your Macintosh to perform and
    help implement a security standard for your computer/network by performing
    a full security check of network protocols, open services, port scans,
    vulnerable CGI scripts and much more. This will scan your Macintosh, Unix,
    Windows, and Hardware for any vulnerable security holes!