RE: Word lists, again...

From: R. DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 11:37:31 PDT

    This URL brings one to a sweet listing such as:

     admin.php3
       admin
       administrators.pwd
       adminlogin
       admin-serv
       adpassword.txt
       af.cgi|   exploit (perl)
       aglimpse
       Album
       allmanage.pl
       amadmin.pl|   exploit (html form)
       apexec.pl
       AT-generate.cgi|   exploit (html form)
       admin-serv
       auctionweaver.pl|   exploit (perl)
       authors.pwd
       bb-hist.sh
       bb-hostsvc.sh
       bb-histlog.sh

    Now, being I read and speak english, where at this site is the tool in
    question, as the other pages for this site seem to not be english based.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    On Wed, 23 May 2001, Chris Tobkin wrote:

    > Yep, whisker has a pretty good database, but I just found this one
    > yesterday..
    > http://www.ukrt.f2s.com/bugs.htm
    >
    > Which has a pretty good and complete list of all sorts of CGIs and
    > vulnerabilities I've never seen before..
    >
    > // Chris
    > tobkinat_private

            admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com
                      http://darkstar.sysinfo.com

    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                    -- Johnny Hart

    testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!