Re: oracle tool

From: Talisker (Taliskerat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 10:42:20 PDT

    Paulo

    Many of these tools do Oracle but whether they will allow you to do it from
    the command line I couldn't tell you
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/h_scan.htm#Database%20Scanners
    Braintree Database
    Cerberus' Internet Scanner
    Cyrano
    CyberCop Scanner
    ISS Database Scanner
    ESM for Oracle
    E-Trust Policy Compliance
    SQLdict

    You may wish to try a search at packet storm, I remember an seeing a newish
    Oracle tool there last week.  Though can't remember what it did (I'm getting
    old and forgetful)

    Good Luck in your quest, please let me know if, in your travels, you come
    across one not mentioned above.

    Andy
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
    Talisker's Network Security Tools List