Pen Test MOA

From: oo00oo M0ng0 oo00oo (m0ng0at_private)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 04:02:07 PDT

    I was hoping that some of the experienced corporate level penetration
    testers might be able to point me to some reference material regarding a
    memorandum of agreement between the client and the contractor. Currently we
    have such a agreement regarding performing vulnerability assessments, but it
    does not adequately address pen testing. Admittedly I'm new to pen testing,
    so I'm a bit uncertain what are reasonable expectations, for both parties.

    Thanks in advance,
    m0ng0