Black Hat

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 10:33:41 PDT

    Heya all,

    The moderation of the list for the next several days may be a touch slow
    given that I will be at Black Hat in Vegas. The roster this year is very
    impressive particularly in terms of penetration testers. For those of you
    who want to stop by, SecurityFocus will also have a booth in the vendor
    section. For myself I plan to be attending the talks and am still trying
    to hash out which talks to attend given the hard choices at hand. The one
    so far I have decided on is "Automated Penetration Testing" on Thursday by
    Ivan Arce & Max Caceres of CORE SDI. I have seen some of the material
    already and I think it's going to be *very* interesting in terms of new
    technology for this section of our industry.

    In any event, I hope to see many of you there.

    Cheers,
    -al

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus.com
    "Vae Victis"

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service
    For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to
    the latest security vulnerabilities please see:

    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/