pptp to gain more info / acces

From: Mathieu Saulnier (scoubi-bugtraqat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 07:37:24 PDT

    Hi all.

    I've been ask to test a box. The only open port is1723 (pptp) The box is a
    linux (most likely a redhat 6.2).
    I've search for vulnerability for pptp but couldn't find anything for the
    linux version. Anyone got some link or trick to get more info using this port?

    Thanks in advance.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/