Ethical Hacking

From: Talisker (Taliskerat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 14:39:09 PDT

    Hi
    As promised I've put up a page on Ethical Hacking Courses, it took a while
    as everytime I came up with a summary I'd be passed details on a few more
    courses, that coupled with me changing jobs resulted in the inexcusable
    delay.

    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm
    Some seem overpriced and some seem to be ...let's say, a little weaker than
    others.  On the site I try to remain impartial, so I have refrained from
    comment, and with the exception of ISS's comment about being "the company
    that invented Internet security" left all their descriptions intact.

    I hope to get the web scanners page up by month end, though which month I
    couldn't say.

    take care and let me know which of the courses are good and bad

    -andy
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
    Talisker's Network Security Tools List

    Security Tools Notification
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/security-tools/join

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/