Re: Rational Requisite Web shows location of projects in html

From: Mads Rasmussen (madsat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 06:00:12 PDT

    On Monday 30 July 2001 21:06, you wrote:
    > By in front, do you mean they are using a reverse proxy to relay requests
    > to the IIS server?  Definately an interesting approach to security, seems
    > you should be bale to exploit unicode through it though, maybe I will set
    > one up here and try it.

    Yes

    They have a entrance in the apache httpd.conf like this:

    #
    # http://reqweb.bla.com.br/
    #
    Listen 200.xx.xx.x:80
    <VirtualHost efactory.bla.com.br:80>
    ServerAdmin webmasterat_private
    DocumentRoot /home/www/reqweb
    ServerName reqweb.bla.com.br
    ErrorLog logs/reqweb-error_log
    TransferLog logs/reqweb-access_log
    Options FollowSymLinks
    ProxyRemote * http://200.xx.xx.yy:81/
    ProxyPass /reqweb http://reqweb.bla.com.br/reqweb
    ProxyPassReverse /reqweb http://reqweb.bla.com.br/reqweb
    </VirtualHost>

    As you can see the 200.xx.xx.yy has a reverse proxy on port 81.

    Just I am not really confident that something might pass through, you're the
    only one that responded, have any ideas as of what tests to run?

    Regards,

    Mads

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/