Xerox Docushare

From: David Gabler (dgablerat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 15:30:23 PDT

    I have been searching around for exploits/vulns for Xerox's Docushare.  I
    dont want to assume that since I can not find any that there are not any.
    Is anyone aware of some exploits or vulns for it?

    Thank you

    David Gabler

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/