RE: Pwdump2 with UNICODE?

From: kriskat_private
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:28:02 PDT

    Not that I've actually done it... but with the access you've got, I would
    try maybe uploading PWDump3, (he may have the hash syskeyed and think it's
    protected) then running it in an "at" job to output to a file, then dl the
    file produced...
    Enjoy!
    KOD

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/