Re: buffer overflows

From: Dave Ryan (dave.ryanat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:30:43 PDT

    > I'm looking for a good buffer overflow tutorial. I know some 16bit assembler
    > using NASM and have experience in perl under win32. I want to code buffer
    > overflows under Windows NT/2K. Can anyone point me in the right direction,
    > up to date examples further reading etc.

    http://www.hack.co.za/index.php?osid=277 <-- decent repository
    http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=55&a=15 <-- specific to NT

    try some of the talks on blackhat.com aswell.

    --
    Dave Ryan		Computer Incident Response Team
    dave.ryanat_private	Eircom Multimedia

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/