Trojan with outbound notification and no payload

From: Justin Funke (Jfunkeat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:27:26 PDT

    Does anyone know of a script that when executed from an email can notify
    back to me that the attachment was executed. I don't want anything with any
    kind of payload - just a notification as part of a test.

    Something not detectable by virus scanners would be a bonus - I want to
    audit the human component of the equation.

    Thanks,

    Justin.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/