RE: Virtual Network testing

From: Walling, Ken (Ken.Wallingat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 05:30:34 PDT

    Stuart,

    	I'm not sure about your specific examples of uses for such a device.

    But Sybex makes a CCNA training kit that comes with a CDROM which has
    a virtual router network simulation.  I think you can only do three or
    four routers - but taking a look at that software might lead you in
    the right direction.  I purchased a copy at my local Borders Books
    some time ago - but have not had a chance to play with it yet.

    	Ken