Re: Remote shell on Win9X

From: Jose Nazario (joseat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 11:04:06 PDT

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Ilici Ramirez wrote:

    > I'm really struggling to find a way to get a remote shell on a win 9x.

    > Please note that I have physical access to the target and I need a
    > silent telnet demon or something similar with a nc listener.

    netcat for win32.
    http://www.atstake.com/research/tools/index.html

    enjoy.

    jose nazario						     joseat_private
    	      	     PGP: 89 B0 81 DA 5B FD 7E 00  99 C3 B2 CD 48 A0 07 80
    				       PGP key ID 0xFD37F4E5 (pgp.mit.edu)

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/