RE: FW: RE Modem identification

From: Stephan Barnes (stephan.barnesat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 06:31:53 PDT

    Great question.

    Many times Tone-LOC gets cleaner banners because it has an option
    to strip the parity bit (if you want it to).

    Run TLCFG.exe and check under Scan Options the Parity Stripping Option.

    In your case im not sure how you address connection issues but your
    answer is in how you hanlde parity once connected.

    Stephan Barnes
    stephan.barnesat_private
    http://www.m4phr1k.com

    This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
    of the
    intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
    prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete
    all copies.
    Thank You.