Re: Non-GUI intrusion

From: Todd Ransom (transomat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 05:28:03 PDT

    I don't think it matters if you use the GUI or not, it's going to send
    basically the same traffic across the wire.  But if command line is what you
    want, take a look at the net commands.

    net view \\computername (queries the computer for shares)
    net view /domain:domainname (queries the domain browse list just like net
    neighborhood)

    TR