RE: Testing with a WinCE device

From: Tim Bates (tbatesat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 07:22:06 PDT

    Eh, Mark

    I've written PalmOS tools for testing. I've been working on converting them
    to CE, but time is limited. If you or anyone else is interested in helping
    out with the conversion I could start up a project on SourceForge.com

    -
    Timothy E. Bates (tbatesat_private)
    Advanced Computing Technologies
    Make the Secure Move... ACT!