Re:Hacking demo - most spectacular techniques

From: bluefur0r bluefur0r (bluefur0rat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 08:53:50 PDT

    I was actually asked to do one of these before... Although you really do want to keep it simple (nothing worse than screwing up an exploit infront of so many people), but if you're feeling ballsy you could try to do a session hijack using ettercap (off a switched environment). But I wouldnt suggest that as much because who knows if it will work or not. Since you seem to be talking about mostly NT type attacks.... I won't bother with the Unix ones. Might want to show some local exploits (Any of the people in the room running a Virtual Web hosting service?). PipeUpAdmin.exe and the likes. Oh and don't forget mail relaying, that always scares the crap outta them when you mail from them to someone else in the corporation, just give an example of course. I'll keep thinking about it and respond to you as they come ;).
    blue

    Kies een origineel e-mailadres op www.emails.nl