More about... Class-C multi-protocol password bruteforce application.

From: Erlend J. Leiknes (nookieat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 09:41:46 PST

    Ive been reading all your mails, and I really appriciate the replies ive
    gotten.
    I have made a list of the basic features of the first version, it can take
    some time to finish it since im already are involved in a couple of other
    projects.

    -----------------------
    FEATURES
    -----------------------

    configuration for attacks (fast/slow/light/medium/heavy.conf...)
    plugin based protocols
    proxy and socks support
    dictionary/hybrid/bruteforce password cracking
    resumable-sessions

    gui frontend... perhaps (who needs it anyway?) hehe
    ------------------------
    PROTOCOLS/PLUGIN
    ------------------------

    pop3
    telnet
    rsh
    rlogin
    ftp
    Oracle
    MSQL
    MySQL

    #ssh       // will wait a bit with protocols who involve encryption
    concidering complexity of plugins...
    #apop

    Well... back programming I guess.
    Cya all

    -- Erlend J. Leiknes (nookieat_private)

    NEVER eat more than you can lift.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/