notes question

From: otanerat_private
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 10:03:28 PST

    Hi,

    During a pentest, I found a notes server with some vulnerabilities and one
    of these bugs let me access the webadmin.ntf as the anonymous user. I'm not
    sure, but it seems that this problem was discussed in the following article on
    bugtraq:

    Title: Lotus Domino Web Administrator Template ReplicaID Access
    Link:  http://www.securityfocus.net/archive/1/223812

    Has anybody experience with that problem? What are the next steps to gain
    more privilegs?

    any help would be appreciated

    regards
    Renato

    http://www.gmx.net

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/