Re: pen test help please asap

From: Oliver.Karowat_private
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 01:16:45 PST

    Hi,

    for some of your question i can give you some hints..

    you can compress any (DOS/WIN)binary with tools like "petite.exe". This
    tool decompresses an exe-file (once compressed) on runtime. What means that
    the antivirus is in many cases not able to detect signatures in the file.

    Further you can use binary-wrappers like EliteWrap (there are better
    ones...just search on google) to put different executables together to one exe. This
    tools also support funktions like running one file in the background whilst
    another one is running on the desktop.

    You have to test several of this tools in combination to find one that can
    fool the antivirus. Maybe you can download a trial-version of the antivirus
    software for testing.

    ok, hope this info will help you a little..

    Oliver

    www.greyhat.de

    http://www.gmx.net