RE: Laboratory Setup Help (RS)

From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino (jfernandezat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 00:44:44 PST

    You can find information on vulnerable packages from the distribution's
    main site. I don't know about others, but Debian, for example, dedicates
    security.debian.org for this. Since the advisories are there you can
    check out which Debian GNU/Linux packages are vulnerable.

    Of course, you can always use Bugtraq (www.securityfocus.com) for
    information on vulnerabilities and see the cross-relationships with
    GNU/Linux distributions (either the database or the advisories sent to
    the mailing list).
    Regards

    Javier Fernandez-Sanguino