RE: GPRS security

From: Ofir Arkin (ofir@sys-security.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 03:42:09 PST

    All,
    There is a Firewall aware of GTP as it had been announced lately
    Checkpoint software technologies and Nokia have that solution.

    From their Press Release:
    "Check Point Software First to Ship Advanced Security Solutions for GPRS
    Infrastructures"

    More Information can be found at:
    http://www.checkpoint.com/press/2002/firewall-1gx021902.html

    Ofir Arkin [ofir@sys-security.com]
    Founder
    The Sys-Security Group
    http://www.sys-security.com
    PGP CC2C BE53 12C6 C9F2 87B1 B8C6 0DFA CF2D D360 43FA