CTI: ITSlink Computer Telephony

From: Ron Davis (ronjdavisat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 03:16:36 PST

    Hi together,

    Has anyone Pen-Tested a Syntegra Trading Room System (CTI Applications)?

    I came across an ITSLink server providing a command interface on port 3001. I was wondering if anyone has details about this port and the command syntax used.

    Thanks for any feedback
    Ron

    2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
    http://my.lycos.com

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/