RE: Send output to file in SQL

From: Jonah Kowall (jkowallat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 10:36:36 PST

    Are you running mssql 2000 or an earlier version?  If you are running
    2k, then you may be able to use the sp_makewebtask stored procedure.

    Or you can run isql from the command line:

    If you want the output to a .txt file just use isql at a cmd prompt
    (%MSSQLPATH%\binn\isql > c:\mssql\binn\isql) with the parameter -o for
    outputfile and use -q for the query or -i for inputfile (if you got
    several statements).

    c:\mssql\binn\isql -Usa -P -ddb1 -Sserv1 -i in.sql -o out.txt
    where: -Usa > user, -P > password, -ddb1 > your database, -i in.sql >
    your input file, -o out.txt > your output file.

    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/