Re: best tool to draw attack trees ??

From: Mark Curphey (markat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 14:08:05 PST

    We looked at Attack Trees at OWASP (http://www.owasp.org) ages ago. More
    important things got in the way (like building Web Scarab and the Input
    / Output API's) but we played with UML Sequence diagrams and it
    certainly was a effective way of doing attack trees.

    http://www.owasp.org/pen-test-list-phf.gif is the only old example I can
    find now of the classic Phone Book script.

    A good Open Source freeware tool is Poseidon Commuity Edition from
    www.gentleware.com

    Worth pointing out they seem to have been derived from earlier work by
    Jeff Voas and Gary McGraw in their books Software fault injection.