Re: Arp spoofing & dsniff

From: kumar mahadevan (kumar_mahadevan_6at_private)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 08:37:03 PDT

    on that same note since the discussion is about MAC
    spoofing.

    I have a basic question and need some help in this
    regard;

    If I am on a Switched network and I change my MAC
    address on my RH 7 box to the victim's (using
    IFCONFIG). Now, how do I capture say for e.g Telnet
    sessions between the victim and a server running
    telnet service.

    I don't want to ARP cache poison  nor MAC flood the
    switch.

    of course TCPDUMP host victim's IP address only gives
    me NBT queries sent. I'd like to see layer 7
    traffic

    thanks !

    kumar.

    Games, Movies, Music & Sports! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca