Re: DID Range Enumeration

From: BParisat_private
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 05:06:41 PDT

    This information can generally be gleaned from their business cards. If
    they have their DID number on there for their phone/extension then your
    99.9% there.. .

    William S. Paris
    Telecommunication / Network Analyst
    Sorrento Lactalis Inc.

                        John Smith
                        <netguardianrz@       To:     pen-testat_private
                        yahoo.com>            cc:
                                              Subject:     DID Range Enumeration
                        05/07/2002
                        05:09 PM

    I apologize if this is a double post, but my
    connection was cut when I tried to send the first
    time.

    Does anyone know of a method to identify the DID
    ranges assigned to a company?  As part of a blind
    pen-test I have been asked to complete a war dial, but
    the company does not want to give me the ranges.

    I would greatly appreciate any help.

    Thanx

    http://health.yahoo.com

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert
    (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/